Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ada yang suka Captain Tsubasa??  (Read 4918 times)
diagust
« Reply #15 on: 22 March, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

Kan ada juga yg,

Ayo lihat semua
Kapten kita datang..bla bla

Haha jadi inget wkt msh muda dulu.
Dey-Dey BAKA
« Reply #16 on: 22 March, 2009, 04:54:06 PM »

Kan ada juga yg,

Ayo lihat semua
Kapten kita datang..bla bla

Haha jadi inget wkt msh muda dulu.

oh, itu. Ayo lihat semua, kapten kita datang. Sluruh penjuru kota puji kehebatanya kupukupukupu juga rerumputan mengumandangkan namanya kesmua penjuru. Berlari ditengah lapangan rumput yg hijau bola dikakinya bergulir dengan lincah larilarilari tendang dan berlari. Dengan tendangan halilintar dia cetak gol! Saat itu dialah pahlawan kita. Berjuanglah tsubasa, pahlawan kita!
Fool
Manga Expert

Sekarang giliranku

[My Gallery]

Awards Awards: 4
Indomanga's MemberGolden GearKrisPotion
« Reply #17 on: 22 March, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »

@atas

Pasti masa kecilnya fans banget am tsubasa ya  Wink
Dey-Dey BAKA
« Reply #18 on: 22 March, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »

@atas

Pasti masa kecilnya fans banget am tsubasa ya  Wink

gak juga. Hampir smua lagu anime yg d'translate ke indo kuhapal, kaya hunterxhunter, doraemon, dll
araii
Super Chibis

I`m BACK !!!

[My Gallery]

WWW Awards Awards: 1
Dev watcher
« Reply #19 on: 23 March, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »

oi aku juga suka Cheesy
terutama Kojiro hyuga, dia itu kuat and keren Wink

TENDANGAN RAIJU !!!
Fool
Manga Expert

Sekarang giliranku

[My Gallery]

Awards Awards: 4
Indomanga's MemberGolden GearKrisPotion
« Reply #20 on: 23 March, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »

Sip, tapi anego yang bikin topic kok udah lama g keliatan y?

Mungkin sibuk dengan rumah tangga baru bersama Tsubasa di Spanyol hahaha  Grin
fajarrafaa
Chibis Pemula

[My Gallery]

Awards Awards: 0
« Reply #21 on: 17 September, 2011, 11:22:37 PM »

mau tanya dong, ada yg tau ga kenapa wakabayashi dijuluki sggk? dan siapa yg memberikan julukan itu?
xO3sM6eV6r
Manga Hero

Montag, 2. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild%20Wars%202.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">gw2 gold</a> <a href="http://www.gol

[My Gallery]

WWW Awards Awards: 0
« Reply #22 on: 03 January, 2014, 09:43:52 PM »

<br>position relative;But we kept it simple in the third and just tr<br><br>Where single agencies are sponsoring their own future research they may consider it useful to bring the research proposals and methodology to PAW (Scotland).NFL, Marketers Ready To Rock The UK At 2009 Pepsi Max International SeriesYour shield will, however, always get shot to pieces.Take one piece of cheese from the file.So, the next time you hear about how bonus issues reward shareholders, take it with a pinch of salt!Indian ownership reflected in the food served.Typically, this does portend that CS stocks will lag.However, recent research suggests that many mutations in non-coding DNA do have slight deleterious effects.<br><br>" She has helped other sufferers Worldwide to eliminate their Anxiety & Panic attacks.puzzle of cubes or stones each having a unique symbol.Hawks won’t sneak up on anyone,A nonreligion can be understood as a belief system that is notHowever, a goal from the outstanding Alan Freeman (whose move to centre-forward proved a masterstroke on an evening when nothing went right for Aidan O’Shea) and a sweet score from Mark Ronaldson meant the margin had been pared back to four points at the halfway mark, 2-5 to 1-4."Nadal was happy it wasn't Djokovic in the French Open final because he has not figured out how to beat him," he said.<br><br>position: relative;But we kept it simple in the third and just tried to give us a chance to get back into the game, and we were fortunate to do that.Both teams displayed their offensive prowess in the first half. gw2 gold [ edit ] Get around Moorreesburg is known as the breadbasket of the Western Cape and lies in the heart of the Swartland about 100 km from Cape Town, on the N7 to Namibia.Killing the council in the first game can easily be made up for by a few small actions and dialog choices.Players whoShanti Bhushan, NoidaFor more on the greatest basketball players of all time, visit: Great Basketball Players Great Basketball Guards Great Basketball Forwards Great Basketball Centers Great Basketball Coaches Moses Malone's Greatest Game A six-time rebounding champion, Malone was the original Chairman of the Boards.<br><br>But Winthrop has nine Tournament appearances under its belt since 1999 and poses a formidable challenge to UAPB.Every weapon in the game has its strengths and its weaknesses.I lightened up even more on a minor position in Dupont ( DD ).tight/aggressive play to win in Online Poker Gambling .Good Tanzanian fare. guild wars 2 gold Sheedy was somewhat more effective and pointed a free after four minutes. gw2 gold Mayos gamble with the direct ball paid off handsomely, and Fergal Durkin, Farrell, Michael McCormack and John Carney ensured that those two goals continued to separate the sides.The experience of those two finals has been a reinforcing influence on their journey this season.<br> xxxxxx
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: